The roads are still full of potholes and ruts, so I'm glad of my comfy saddle and 35mm width tyres. I haven't had any saddle sores yet - either with or without padded shorts.
This week's diary:
- Mon - cycled to work (16 miles)
- Tues - cycled to work (16 miles) plus spinning class
- Weds - rest day (band practice)
- Thurs - cycled to work (16 miles) plus gym
- Fri - cycled to work (16 miles) plus swim
- Sat - 64 mile ride
- Sun - rest day - probably go for walk and dig the allotment - so not exactly 'rest'
Total cycled: 128 miles. Weight 11st 7lb