Sunday 31 January 2010

Training Week -14

The weather was ok this week, apart from heavy frosts and a bit of snow at the weekend. However a work trip to Newbury (on my spinning class day), a gig in Cambridge yesterday and our son's 18th lunch party today stopped me from cycling as much as usual. I focussed on building up my lower body muscles in the gym (quadriceps and glutes). My diary was:
  • Mon - swim
  • Weds - gym
  • Thurs - cycled to work
  • Fri - cycled to work and gym
  • Sat - 3 mile walk

Total cycled - 32 miles. Weight - 11st 9lb.

Funding Update: Mike and I (mostly Mike) have now raised £3721 of the £5500 we need to raise by the start of March to both qualify for the fundraising option. If you take into account Gift Aid (which isn't part of the target amount) we've raised £4362.

No comments:

Post a Comment