Friday 11 December 2009

Fundraising

Mike and I are using the following Bmycharity website to raise money online:
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/charliewhitecycle - and donating money this way automatically adds 28% in Gift Aid. So far I've collected over £500 from my work colleages, whom I'd like to thank for their generosity. I expect we'll get some donations from family and friends soon too. I also plan to collect money 'offline' at parties and other events, and Mike and his wife Jan will be collecting outside supermarkets in Penzance this weekend, where they live. (They raised £348 in a day).

I received some really good news tonight too from my cousin Sue who tells me her husband Barry has offered to collect money over Xmas at St Chad's Church in Headingley, Leeds where he's the vicar. Thanks Sue and Barry.

The deadline is 8th March and the target just under £6000 - so there's a long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment